Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersein, Good Night

Over the past year or so, I have been blessed to communicate with some very special people. You! As I have written tales of things that have happened in my life, shared pictures of things I have created and stories of people I have met, you have been there to encourage me, lift me, comfort me, compliment me and be the lovely women that you are.
But, as they say, all good things must come to an end, and so Meandering Travels of Mindless Thoughts is saying goodbye for now. It may not be forever, it may come back in a new form. But for now, I am signing off, taking a break, sitting back and taking it easy. No, not really taking it easy. I will be doing those things that I have been putting off for writing.
So, thank you. Thank you for reading and laughing and taking the time out of your busy day to visit. I will miss that camaraderie that has developed between us.
Don't worry, I'll still be popping in to see what all of you have been up to, though! This doesn't mean I will stop reading your blogs. Nope, not one bit. How could I get through the day? But me writing takes thought and time and focus that I need to direct elsewhere.
Take care, be well. I will see you at the back fence, where we can chat for a bit now and then, and catch up on what you've been doing, observing and creating.


madrekarin is off for new adventures.

19 comments:

mima said...

Hope this means you are going to do something fabulous!!!!!
California better be in your plans!You always can stay here!!!Love U!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Karin, I'll miss your dear blog but can only hope and pray that you will stay in touch sweet friend. My wish for you is simply for all of your dreams to come true!! ((((hugs to you)))) Dawn

amy said...

oh, i will miss your posts but i do understand. see you over at the farm :)

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

So sorry to loose you in Blogland but understand the necessity or having to put other things ahaead of blogging.....your words and perceptions will be sorely missed...See ya later

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go but hope you find some great adventures to keep you busy! Have a wonderful summer!
Bramble

Felicia said...

Enjoy your break :)

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweetie Pie Karin!

I will miss your readings but as others have stated, I do understand. My daughter did this a few months back and is now back in blogland but times herself on the computer. I can learn from the two of you!

Be safe, will think about you always and pop in to say hi!

Love ya,
Maryjane

P.S. Will see ya over at MJF and we have each others emails through the farm. xo

Becky said...

I've enjoyed my visits here. I hope you have many new adventures.
Do enjoy yourself.

Smiles,
Becky

Utah Grammie said...

I totally understand, but I have a lump in my throat as I write this - It's like you're moving away - please take care and know you will always be missed and loved here - come back refreshed, renewed and ready to start again(we hope!)
Bye my good friend...
Colleen

MNScrapbookmom said...

I will miss your meanderings... Peace and happiness to you. ¥

windycorner said...

Hi Karin,
Hope this gives you a chance to refresh and revive your creativity. You work so hard around your home to make it special and your love of home shows in everything you do.Hugs and please keep in touch.
Holley

Susan said...

Awwww. Au Revoir~ See you around I hope...you are still going to pop over and say hi on my blog every now and then arent you???

Anne Fannie said...

It was nice meeting you I will probably still see you over at Maryjane's Farms.
Oh, before you go, can I have the Omelet Hotel?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Karin, Just popped in to see how you were doing...I do hope you'll be back posting soon. I like to pop in and read all about what's happening in your neck of the woods and in your life. Take care of yourself! Rebekah

My Artful Heart said...

Hey Karin...sorry to hear that you will be taking a blogging "hiatus". However, I wish you all of the best in all of the endevours that you will be undertaking as well as takin' it easy...looking forward to hearing from you soon. Of course I will see ya on the Farmgirl board.

Farmgirl Hugs!
Amy

GardenGoose said...

will miss your blog..but life is filled with changes and new pursuits and interests..and I have a feeling mine will be changing soon too.
Follow your heart, follow your bliss.
And once in a while drop me a line via email to say "howdy" gal.
hugs to you, have a lovely week.

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Karin!

Stopping by to say I am thinking about you! Have a wonderful day!

Love ya!
Maryjane

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Karin!! I miss you....you didn't mind me posting about your wonderful chicken coop in MJF magazine did you?? It was ADORABLE and such a perfect fit for the magazine. I do hope that you and your family are doing good. (((hugs to you))) xxoo, Dawn

Amy Ellen said...

I have been so swamped and down that I had not been reading blogs much. I am going to miss you posts. I hope at some point you might be back. I will check back. I hope all goes well with you.
Be Blessed
Hugs
Amy