Monday, April 7, 2008

OK, I Have to Share Some Mail Love.

Please excuse the double posting today, but I have to show you what came in my post box.
Not this. This is a drawing for my new chicken house. I must have hit its file in error. Oh, but it will be cute, no?

The little vine-y things in the bottom right will be a vinyl strawberry wallpaper that I bought at Lowe's on clearance three years ago. You never know when you will need strawberry wallpaper, you know. The bottom is going to be sheathed in bead board. Yep, nothing is too good for Flora, and her soon to be hatched cousins. I even have a cute hanging lantern for the coop. hee hee
But, I digress. This is what I really wanted to show you-

My Country Girl doll kit came from Alicia Paulson !


Everything I need to create five of her charming clothespin dolls is included- paint, fabric, wooden buits, flowers, floss, a dress pattern. I cannot wait to get started.


I do love sweet things in the post.

3 comments:

GardenGoose said...

aww the chicken coop design looks so cute..and can't wait to see the wee dollies.

Dana said...

I almost bought those too. I hope you post photos after you have made them.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

thank you so much for joining in my plan to make 100 cards for my aunt's 100th birthday!

I appreciate it and will add you to the list (you are the first one!)