Saturday, February 23, 2008

Smile. Click!

See this guy right here-

With his sweet smile and the look that says "Hurry up and take the darn picture, Karin!"?
Well, he bought me a new best friend yesterday. Yes!! I have a camera again! It's a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9 and I am in love with it. Now my blog will have the added bonus of pictures. No more boring posts here. Nope. Not a one.
I have been taking pictures and deleting, annoying my family, taking more, uploading them, deleting, taking them inside, outside, annoying my family some more. Yep. I'm back in the photo biz. And I could not be happier. :)

My daughter took this shot of her cat, Merideth, the Evil One. Yes. Yes, she really is.

I took this one this morning, standing on my front porch and zooming in to the tree in our front yard. I love that tree when it is in bloom.

And I love my husband. He's such a dear!

4 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Congrats on your new Camera. I certainly know how that feels. :) ¥

The Feathered Nest said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie!!!! It's so good to see a post from you...oh and by the way, my stuff is dwindling down at the store and YOU have a check!!!! Bring more stuff in cuz everyone LOVES it! xxoo, Dawn

amy said...

congrats! and i love that quilt behind the couch. very pretty. and i love the deer, too. and congrats on needing to go pick up a check!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi dear Karin! Thank you for buying my little things. My pile is dwindling at the store....this week is it you know. I'm so glad that your goodies are selling, too! I'm so happy for you getting you new camera....it was so very sweet of your hubby to do that! xxoo, Dawn