Monday, February 25, 2008

A Little Card I Made


This is the front of a birthday card that I assembled and photographed. The crown came from a nearby antique mall. I bought four of them and am just now finding a use for them. The problem with only having four is that I am loathe to stick them down with glue. Hence the photographing of the card. Now all of the Birthday Princesses can wear one, and I still have them to use at whim.
The other good thing about this card is that I can cut it out, mount it on any color card stock I choose and glitter and embellish at will. Which will make each card a bit more personal for each recipient. I will have to put one together so that you can see it all done up!!
Back to the craft room for me!
Toodles.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

It's adorable Karin!! What a great idea to be able to preserve your "inventory". I have items like that. They are so amazingly cool that I just hate to apply the glue and tell them goodbye!! xxoo, Dawn

Fete et Fleur said...

Love the card! What a find the crowns were, you lucky! Thanks so much for the visit. I'm off to explore your blog.

Nancy