Thank you so much for all of your well-wishes! It is a comforting thought to know that there are friends from all over the world hoping for your quick recovery.
As you can tell from the title of this post, it is a severe sprain. I have some small tears in the ligaments on top of my foot, so I am wearing an aircast for the next four weeks. Between it and the crutches I am quite a sight hobbling about the house! However, the crutches should be gone by the end of next week. That is a happy thought.
Tina, from the Garden Goose, has tagged me to reveal seven unknown things about me. Let's see if I can come up with seven more bits of wierdness for you.
1. I have lost six pounds this week. It might be from the fact that I have been using the crutches which have exercised parts of me that I did not know I had, or it could be that I have given up drinking diet soda and have been eating better. Whatever it is, I'll take it.
2. Once upon a time I studied organic chemistry. For fun. I spent a lot of time at the Sarasota library when I was 19, picking up anything that interested me. The study of organic chemistry lasted about 6 months. Then it was on to art. I'm a bit fickle.
3. I'm a bit fickle. There, that's a good one. I can change from one interest to another at the drop of a hat. Or could that be ADD? I think I like fickle better.
4. I think fickle is a great word and is highly underused. :)
5. I did not send out Christmas cards last year. As in 2007. I am still hiding in the corner.
6. I have a little crush on Jamie Oliver. And lucky for me, he's coming back to television this year. Whoo-hoo!
7. I received the seeds from my wish list from my husband for Christmas and you would have thought he had given me diamonds. Only seeds are better. They actually do something on their own and you do not have to worry when you lose them in the dirt.
Okay, there they are- seven more odd things about me.
I am supposed to tag seven more people to make their own list. I will do that later. Right now, my foot needs to go up in the air for a bit.