Saturday, December 8, 2007

Times Up! And the Winner Is.....

The anticipation has been building throughout my house today. Every minute has seemed like an hour.


But eventually, the magic hour arrived and it was time to draw out ONE lucky name from all of the wonderful women who have left a comment on my blog.


All of your names went into my huge, yellow ware bowl.

*Allow me to interject here.

I am so grateful for all of you who have come by to visit and read this humble, little blog of mine. Thank you. I feel as though I know each and every one of you now. I read your blogs and look on in awe at your talents. And some of you make me laugh so hard I spit hot cocoa out on my computer desk.

Some of you I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. Some of you I have known for years.(Don't tell anyone how wierd I really am!) We are all part of this ever-growing cyber circle of friends. It is the good part of this technological age we live in. It makes the world smaller and more friendly as a result. And each of you are the reason.

But, I am sure that you are itching to know who the lucky girl is. Right?

Lovely Daughter has stirred the bowl, mixed it well, and is reaching in to pick out the lucky recipient of my big, fat Christmas giveaway.


And the winner is..............................................



Whimsey Creations!!
Congratulations, Jill!!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
PS- I love this giveaway business.
Hmmmm. My 100th post should be arriving at the New Year. I feel another one coming along.
Stay tuned...........

4 comments:

Lee W. said...

Hey Karin- I just received my awesome PIF gifts! Thank you SO much. Your work is lovely. I posted about it on my blog, but truly, the photos do it no justice!!

Beemoosie said...

Hurray for JIll!
Great post!

whimseycreations said...

Wow! Yea! Zippity Doo Dah! Thanks Karin - you just made my day. Perhaps we can meet halfway between our homes if you can't come to hooking on the 17th and have a quick cup of tea or bite to eat. Hugs!
Jill

Utah Grammie said...

I love love love your curtains!
Colleen