Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snowflake Fun

Being sick sometimes has its advantages. (Because you can't bend over without your head exploding, your family feels sorry for you.)
Feeling well is by far the most desirable goal, but being sick gives you a reason to sit at the computer making "paper" snowflakes here.


I have probably made, oh, I don't know, about forty of them.
The above snowflake is my latest creation. I cannot stop.
The icon is a tiny pair of scissors that travel your chosen path, snipping here, cutting there, swirling about at whim. It takes you back to your childhood.
Now all I need is for my mom to bring me some beef bullion
and saltine crackers and I'll be feeling like my old self again.

1 comment:

Utah Grammie said...

Love your snowflake - and hope you are feeling better. It's awful to be sick during the holiday season -so much to do!

I love beef bullion! I guess because it's salty - and I'm a salt-aholic to be sure.

When my now 33 year old son was in pre-school, he told me thy fed him "Coffee-soup at school and it was awful!" Found out later it was beef bullion!

Thanks for the "rememberie" beef bullion just brought me -
Colleen