Saturday, December 22, 2007

Have You Seen These?

The remarkable Heather Bailey has done it again!
Do you see those little green things in my hair?
Well, they're Heather's Trash Ties and I love them! Just twist up your hair (I do mine wet),
and twist in a Trash Tie and Voila!! Instant cute hair.


I have almost always had short hair. But for some reason, this year I decided to let it grow. What a good idea, since I would have no reason to use these otherwise!
Hop on over to her website and check them out. She makes them herself, packages them and pops them in the post box off to your house. It might take a bit of time to get them, but they are absolutely worth it. You'll feel like a kid again. Trust me.

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

What a cute idea!! I love it. I keep thinking about getting my hair cut to about shoulder length and if I do (I change my mind daily) I will need ideas to make it cute and all....
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Karin!!!