Monday, December 3, 2007

A Bit of Small Town Living

My friend, Tina, and her husband have been publishing this e-zine for a while now. Every issue that comes out is a delight for anyone desiring small town life. It doesn't matter of you live, in the big city or out in the country, there is always something here that will strike a familiar chord with you and leave you wanting more. The photographs are amazing. The writing, superb.

I have printed off each copy for my own use, so I can highlight things that I want to remember. Can you tell I just love their work?

Please, take a peek for yourself. You can download the entire magazine here:

http://www.stliving.net/ (The current Winter issue, as well as the previous Autumn issue.)




Does this not make you want to find an unpaved, snowy road and someone sweet to cuddle with?

2 comments:

Senior Bowler said...

I am from South Alabama and have read Fried Green Tomatoes ( actually all of the Fannie Flagg books). It is one of favorites, my married name is Fortenberry...small world !!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Paula said...

In your response to Vicki at Turkey Feathers, you said you found a source for the Japanese books. Does this place have a web-site??

You can get back to me at gatheringoffriends@yahoo.com

Also I love looking at posted magazine also! It is on my sidebar also!!