Monday, December 3, 2007

And Now For Your Listening Pleasure

My son, Nathan, has formed a band with three friends, called At the End of All Things. He is a self-taught musician. In fact, all of these boys are self-taught. And they are incredible, each and every one.

If you like indie rock, or not, please take a listen. I think you will like what you hear. :) I rather enjoy their music. But then, I may be a bit biased.

A Side Note- I just read that Cindy has posted about her son's music on her lovely blog. Please go click the link to the video of Honorary Plaque, done by his group, Pistolero. It is very good.

2 comments:

Utah Grammie said...

Hey, I like hte new look! I'll listen to your son at home - don't have speakers at work - oh yeah, I should be working, huh?! LOL
Colleen

For Love of Home said...

Oh my gosh Karin, did not know there were so many people out there with children so into music like mine. Your son is really good, although I don't always understand the music, I think the majority of their songs are either written about experiences or feelings.(but what do I know) Corey's song is actually about his old boss. Thank you for linking me.
Cindy