Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tea Towel Treasures

How's that for alliteration?
I am still finding things from Fabulous Monday!
Teddie and Barbara each gave me a tea towel, embellished with the most beautiful embroidery.
Barbara's was made on her sewing machine in reverse embroidery. How cool is that? All you do is press a button and POOF! it does all the work for you.
Teddie's is a perfect example of tradition. If you click on the photo, you will be able to see the fineness with which she stitches. That is patience and talent all wraspped into one sweet package.
Thank you, ladies, for your incredible generosity.


3 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

I love the tea towels...
So, so pretty!
Enjoy...
Priscilla

The Feathered Nest said...

How are you doing dear Karin? I hope you've rested yourself. But all your work and effort made for such a wonderful day! I really think MaryJane had a great time too! Isn't it amazing how these people who write books and have national fame are just regular ol' sweet people. I had a wonderful group of ladies come in the store today that look at my blog and they LOVE MaryJane. They had to hear all about it. Thank you again Karin, xxoo, Dawn

MNScrapbookmom said...

Beautiful..I love them...