Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tagged Once Again.

Kyra, my swap partner in the Sweet & Sinister swap has tagged me to reveal the answers to the following questions. Her answers were very thoughtful. I hope I don't disappoint with mine. :)

Okay, here goes:

1. Who is your man? Well, that would be Jim.

2. How long have you been together? More than half of my lifetime.

3. How long did you date? Before or after we were married? If before, a little over a year. If after, well we still "date!"

4. How old is your man? 51

5. Who eats more? That would be him.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Hmmm. I don't remember.

7. Who is taller? He is. But if he loses any more hair on top, it will be a toss-up. ;)

8. Who sings better? He does. As far as I am concerned, I believe my tune fell out of the bucket.

9. Who is smarter? He is. But I'm craftier.

10. Whose temper is worse? That would be me. :(

11. Who does the laundry? It depends on who gets to the pile first. We pretty much share that duty.

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which side is the wrong side?

14. Who pays the bills? I leave that honor to him.

15. Who is better on the computer? I am. It's like watching a snail go uphill when he gets on.

16. Who mows the lawn? He does. "Women don't mow the lawn. Period. " I rather like that point of view.

17. Who cooks dinner? We share the joy in the kitchen.

18. Who drives when you are together? He does. How else am I going to see the yard sale signs?

19. Who pays when you go out? He does. I consider it a fringe benefit.

20. Who is most stubborn? The man is a Taurus. I don't need to say anything else.

21. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That would be me. Because I am usually the one that is.

22. Who kissed who first? I'd say it was a tie.

23. Who asked who out? He asked me. I think.

24. Who proposed? I would say he did. In a roundabout way.

25. Who is more sensitive? That would be me.

26. Who has more friends? I do. I think it's the nature of women to bond and gather together often. Men just don't do that very well. Unless there's some sort of "ball" involved.

27. Who has more siblings? We are tied at 2 brothers and 2 sisters apiece.

28. Who wears the pants in the family? I do, but I keep trying to give them back!

Well, there you go. Riveting, isn't it?
So now, I need to tag three unwitting victims. Hmmm, who shall it be?

Alrighty, girls:

1. Beth at Gathering Dust
2. Jenny at Aunt Jenny's World
3. Dawn at ~The Feathered Nest~

Oh, you lucky gals!!

3 comments:

GardenGoose said...

am having a wee drawing over at my blog..won't you stop by and join in?

Beth Leintz said...

Karin- I'm smiling at your answers, because they are so similiar to what mine would be. I've never mowed because my husband says "its just too hard"- we share the cooking & the laundry and he pays when we go out to eat. I may just need to copy your post for my tag!

MNScrapbookmom said...

Love that you did this tag... Loved your answers more... :)