Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fresh, New Look

I decided to change my template today, and boy am I glad I did! It's so much brighter and makes me wonder if I will write things of a more cheerful nature. Hmmm. Not sure, but it's worth a shot. The new picture in my header is one I took in England last year. It is a crinkle-crankle wall somewhere in Suffolk. (I went to so many villages, my mind is still spinning!) I was able to spend three weeks there with my friend "Lucy",who was born in Ipswich. It was the trip of my lifetime. I hope I can return one day.
I will leave you with a few photos for your viewing pleasure.

The fish and chips man in Ipswich. Mrs. Fish and Chips was not happy I took this picture. Oops.

A farm in Melton. There were many lovely farms to be seen.

The beach at Aldeburgh, where you get the best fish and chips. Eat them sitting on the sea wall, but watch out for the seagulls! Then take a trip up the road to Thorpeness and stop for an ice cream cone.

The ruins at Leiston Abbey, built in 1182.

2 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Love your new banner! It looks like you had a wonderful trip- thanks for sharing your pictures- sure makes me want to travel!

Aunt Jenny said...

That wall is awesome!! What craftsmanship..you never see THAT here!! I love it!